I know some of you were wondering where the themed giveaway for this pattern was. Well now you know the answer! When Gunmetal was first released, there were a few giveaways for the pattern around the blogosphere and I wanted to give those a chance to complete before announcing the themed giveaway. This giveaway has a lot of Gunmetal colored goodies and I must say, this was the easiest one to find things for. So let’s see what we have!
1. We have a very cool double ended eyeliner from Milani. (I have these in every color) The thin end has a blackened gunmetal color for eyeliner and the fatter end has a sparkled silvery gunmetal color for shadow. They are very pretty. I use these all the time when I am wearing a certain color as the “blackened” color on one end is great. The blackened pink is an especially pretty color to wear with purple eyeshadows.
2. A gunmetal colored thread from Coats and Clark.
3. A gunmetal colored metal zipper. (Will work great with two other things later on in the giveaway)
4. A Sally Hansen nail polish in color “Gunmetal”!
5. Hot fix rhinestones in a gunmetal color. These are so much fun! You place them where you want them and cover with a press cloth and hold the iron on them and they literally fix into place permanently! You can also use a hot fix rhinestone tool. (This is the one I use.)
6. A gorgeous sparkly silvery gunmetal quilting cotton. 1/3 of a yard. This is the perfect amount to make a cute pouch or place for your makeup or clutch. Use the zipper from number 3 and the buttons for a front pocket from number 11. And the thread from number 2 to sew it up! All the supplies you need are in this giveaway!
7. Benefit lipstick in color Hollywood Roll. Now you may think, this isn’t gunmetal colored. Well yes, the lipstick isn’t…I didn’t think gunmetal colored lipstick would be very popular. But look at the case! The case is a kind of gunmetal color….
8. A super cute headband that is gunmetal colored with some rhinestones on it. Sometimes, it is just a headband kind of day.
9. An eyeshadow quad from Rimmel in the most gorgeous shades of gunmetal. From white to black and in between. And it has some pretty shimmer!
10. The Gunmetal pattern itself!
11. Two clear buttons with gunmetal sparkles. Perfect for use in that clutch/makeup pouch we discussed in number 6.
12. Sparkly glitter eyeliner. Now some of you may be thinking this is to twee…but check this out. I wear sparkle eyeliner all the time for a night out and I’ll explain how to make it look elegant. First use your dark colored eyeliner such as black, charcoal, or brown. Whichever you prefer. Then take this eyeliner and put it over the top. It adds a little sparkle that goes well with the dark color and is not crazy…it really looks elegant when you use glitter eyeliner this way.
13. One yard of gunmetal colored ponte roma fabric. This fabric is perfect for a Sugar Plum!
14. Five yards of gunmetal diamond ribbon. Look close. See the beautiful shaded diamonds? This ribbon is beautiful!
15. Ten gunmetal colored shank buttons. These buttons would be absolutely perfect for a trench coat!
16. A gunmetal colored invisible zipper.
Phew! That is a lot of goodies! Now for the fine print:
This giveaway is open to everyone, everywhere. First follow the blog (you can follow through wordpress or bloglovin’) and then leave a comment below to be entered. You can like us on Facebook for another entry and follow us on Twitter and/or Pinterest for additional entries. Let me know in the comments below if you have additional entries.
This giveaway will close on midnight, Pacific Time Zone, of Friday December 6th. Good luck! Also remember, today is the last day to use the code gun15metal to get 15% off the physical version of Gunmetal!
Edited to add: THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!