It started back in February with the Fuchsia giveaway for our first pattern release. And now I hope to make it a tradition with every new release. So here is the Sugar Plum themed giveaway!
So many goodies!!
1. Eight Sugar Plum colored buttons perfect for your very own Sugar Plum! (Sugar Plum only requires 6 so you will have a couple left over.)
2. 1 3/8 yard of metallic chiffon type fabric that will be perfect for a future pattern (hint hint)…or one you have at home.
3. A shower poof…can never have too many of those!
4. An invisible zipper
5. Dove smooth cashmere deodorant…see it has some Sugar Plum color on it?
6. A shimmery Revlon lipgloss
7. Glittery Maybelline color show nail polish
8. Maybelline Great Lash mascara in a purple color!! So cool!
9. An adorable skull keychain with Sugar Plum colored bow that opens up to some Sugar Plum colored lip gloss!
10. Sugar Plum colored rose earrings from my old Etsy shop. Hypoallergenic studs.
11. Sugar Plum colored thread by Coats and Clark (I think the real name is Laurel)
It is hard to find a lot of unique things that sewers would like that are all the same color. I’ve been shopping for months! I hope you enjoy!
The giveaway is open to everyone, everywhere. Leave a comment here to enter into the giveaway. Like us on Facebook for an extra entry. Follow us on twitter for another additional entry. Let me know in the comments if you have extra entries.
This giveaway will close next Friday, October 11th, at midnight, Pacific time. Don’t forget, the physical Sugar Plum pattern has a 15% discount when you use the code sugar15plum until October 10th! After that the physical pattern will be full price.
Also, exciting news about the sew-along coming up. Stay tuned! The sew-along will begin on October 27th. The badges are already available in the sidebar!
Edited to add: THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!