Last year we participated in My Happy Sewing Place‘s Sew Grateful week where the sewing community can show their gratitude to everyone that supports us in our sewing endeavors. We had a great time participating last year and we saved our Spearmint themed Giveaway specifically for this years post!
This giveaway celebrates both Sew Grateful Week as well as the release of our Spearmint coat pattern back in December. This pattern has been really popular and there are many fantastic versions around the web. I have compiled many Spearmints from around the web on this Pinterest board here. They all look so gorgeous! This giveaway also coincides with the group sew-along we have going on right now. We are smack dab in the middle of sewing up Spearmint as a group on the blog. You can check out the sew-along page with all the links.
This not only goes with the Sew Grateful theme, it also goes along with our pattern themed giveaways! We have done one for every pattern we released and it is such a blast shopping for the color themed giveaways. Let’s see what the goodies are!
1. Spearmint colored buttons
2. Gorgeous gingham checked eyelet fabric
3. Fun stationery
4. Spearmint flavored Doublemint gum
5. Spearmint flavored Trident gum
6. Spearmint flavored Orbit gum
7. Sally Hansen nail polish in Mint Sorbet (not available if international winner since nail polish can only be shipped ground)
8. Spearmint colored ribbon with pink polka dots
9. Spearmint colored Coats and Clark thread
10. Spearmint colored Jordana eyeliner
11. Spearmint colored rose Amity Originals earrings
12. Spearmint colored Sharpie marker
13. The Spearmint pattern itself!
14. Sparkly spearmint colored fold over elastic
15. Shades of spearmint eyeshadow set
16. Spearmint Chapstick
17. Spearmint colored crepe knit fabric (awesome texture!)
18. Spearmint colored zipper
Whew! 18 pretty goodies!
– Follow the blog (through wordpress or bloglovin’) and leave a comment on this post.
The following are optional (for more chances to win!):
– Like us on Facebook for an extra entry and let me know in the comments.
– Follow on Twitter for an extra entry and let me know in the comments.
– Follow on Pinterest for an extra entry and let me know in the comments.
– Follow on Instagram for an extra entry and let me know in the comments.
Here is the fine print: This giveaway is open to everyone everywhere! (One problem: If the winner is outside the continental U.S., I can’t include the nail polish because it has to be sent by ground shipping.) This giveaway will be open until midnight Pacific Time on March 3rd. Good luck!
Edited to add: THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!