Every year, My Happy Sewing Place hosts a week where the sewing community can show their gratitude to everyone that supports us in our sewing endeavors. This is a particularly meaningful week for us this year because all your support led us to start Lolita Patterns! We have some great posts for this years Sew Grateful week and it starts with today’s giveaway!
In honor of our first pattern, Fuchsia, being released this week, we decided to do something a little different for this giveaway. This is the Fuchsia giveaway and consists of all things fuchsia! (Could this be the start of a themed giveaway for every pattern??…hmmm….) We have scoured all ends of the earth to find you the very best in all things fuchsia as well as a few lolita inspired items. And we succeeded. This giveaway is good! Want to see?
- A fuchsia Lolita Patterns button
- Smashbox blush in Radiance which their website calls a “bright fuchsia”
- Custom made fuchsia rose (very lolita) earrings by AmityOriginals (my etsy store)
- Neon pink thread, Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP (I think neon pink is the color fuchsia would be if it was neon-ized)
- Hand dyed by me fuchsia houndstooth rayon suiting fabric (I made my dress for Promaballoona out of this fabric!)
- Maybelline Color Sensational lipstick The Vivids in Fuchsia Flash
- Fuchsia hair elastics
- Six fuchsia buttons
- Sparkly false eyelashes, including bottom lashes–a very lolita-esque look
- Milani Jewel FX nail lacquer in color Fuchsia
- Fuchsia skinny belt
What do you think? Enough fuchsia for our celebration? We love the online sewing community and want to show you all how much! The support and inspiration we draw from all of you is incredible!
If you want to enter to win our Fuchsia giveaway, just leave a comment on this post telling us what you are “sew grateful” for in your sewing. We will ship anywhere in the world so anyone and everyone is free to enter. This giveaway will be open until Valentines Day, February 14th.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! Thank you for entering!
Our first pattern is being released this week and the sew-along starts next week! You can find the materials list and fabric requirements for imperial measurements here, and metric measurements here. We hope to have you join us!
To make sure you don’t miss a thing, please like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, join our mailing list, follow the blog, find us on twitter, or any other social media you want! We would love to have you with us on our exciting new journey.