THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!
A little while back I finally won one of the Pattern Pyramid Giveaways–brainchild of Karen from Did you make that?. I kept intending to give it away on my original personal blog, Amity Originals, but with so much going on here at Lolita Patterns, it did not seem like I would get around to it. Perfect solution? Give it away here on the Lolita Patterns blog!
I tried for 7 pattern pyramids before I finally won this one! And there are plenty of goodies to go around. Not only were there amazing patterns in the package, Beth (from Sunny Gal Studios–I won the giveaway from her) included some super cute trims for me to use along with a hand written note! But wait there is more! I am including 8 more patterns…courtesy of a swap between our sewing buddies, Caroline, Jill, Julianne, and Ms. McCall. Some of these are really cute! There is even a Marc Jacobs designer pattern and an Amy Butler pattern. Here it the new loot:
Let’s break those down so they are easier to see shall we?
A Vogue Basics with some wearable dress patterns, a hat pattern from Vogue, Simplicity pattern with multiple wardrobe piece options and a Marc Jacobs Vogue pattern.
The all purpose skirt vintage Vogue pattern, a retro Butterick suit with cape, and an adorable McCalls dress pattern.
And Amy Butler’s lotus tunic and cami.
Now let’s take a look at which patterns are continuing on the pattern pyramid journey.
Those awesome overalls are still in the running!
And for the ones I decided to keep?
This cool 70’s pattern and a nice dress and jacket pattern…both close enough to my size to work!
Now for the rules about the giveaway–taken from the original Pattern Pyramid blog post:
- Anyone, anywhere can enter the giveaway by posting a comment below by midnight PST Sunday 28 April–the day I drive home from PR day San Francisco!– BUT you must have an active blog. (Reasons to become obvious.)
- I will randomly select one winner.
- Each winner will pick one or two patterns to keep for themselves, then host their own giveaway. They will randomly select a winner, post the remaining patterns to that Person C. Person C will pick a pattern for themselves, host their own giveaway and post the remaining patterns to the winner, Person D. Person D will…
THE SMALL PRINT
- No way am I going through 30 patterns, ensuring that every pattern piece is there. This is pot luck!
- Please don’t email me for specifics on the 30+ patterns. Take your chance!
- Your selection of patterns will be picked at random, though I do promise to attempt a good variety of makes. Please don’t contact me asking for specific patterns.
- I will keep a couple of patterns for myself, because I deserve it.
- If you’re a winner, I would love it if you could make a small contribution to The Brooke. This is a charity close to the heart of Catherine, who so generously provided these patterns.
Who is entering???? Leave a comment here!